Tuesday 15 January 2008

Tourney mode

I was just getting a bit bored of constant Om8 cash games, so have kept off them for the most part today and played a heap of tourneys.

I ran well in a lot of them until the later stages without getting a real good cash. All Stars tourneys.

$5PLO8 ~ 4th of 123 for $55
$20HORSE ~ 7th of 44 (Bubbled!)
$10NLHE ~ 200ish of 700 ( unbeleivable BB with KK v J10, K on flop too)
$10PLO ~ 10th of 188 for $20

So going deep but not really cashing, and I made an effort today to go for top places and not sit out for a higher ladder place.

Did fiinally get a bit of success in a satellite for the Sunday Million tourney in a 400FPP rebuy, which cost me 1200 total. Funny thing was with just one to go , I got dealt KK on the button and I was contemplating whether to move in with it, when the bubble burst on the other table with a short stack so i pushed knowing my seat was safe. It would have been a mistake as SB & BB were bigger stacks and blinds if player hadnt busted , especially as in those Stars turbos , you have to pay real attention to blind rises and check who is manipulating the clock.

Dont know whether to play or take the tourney dollars, might play it as I have only played it the once and that was a few years ago when it wasnt gauranteed (or make ) the 1$Million.

Now a high plave in that would liven up this blog.

No comments: