Wednesday 30 January 2008

Tilty -tilt

In My chase for the Monthly Bonus , I have had to thrash away at PokerPlex and did so for of couple of hours for a small profit of 50 or 60. Then I started to go backwards and lost the profit and then slipped into the red. I wasnt bothered , its all part of the normal swings associated with cash, but then I began a run where everything started to go wrong. I was hitting 2nd nuts and getting drawn out on all the time or getting quartered time after time. I just couldn't win and felt as though my play was suffering, I wasnt chasing , but felt i kept making the odd wrong play. Maybe folding a winning hand when the odds were there to call or betting out when only a better hand was going to call.
When the dust settled i was over $250 down and a bit dejected with poker and my play.
Got up this morning and thought...... fresh start, time to drag it back. An hour later I was another $100+ down ! I am on the way to losing all my bonus in the chase to get it.....which does seem a bit pointless. I have rallied a bit now and am going to focus this evening and avoid the mistakes.

No comments: