Monday 7 January 2008

Reallity Check ! Winning matters !

I dont know quite how it has happened , but my stack has shrunk. Think the pokerstar gremlins have been pinching from it while asleep.
Well maybe i should just have a look at what i have won? Oh hold on im losing , now down $290 in 5 days ! That works out at only 0.72 BB/100hands, but nevertheless it is a loss. and I joked about the pokerstars gremlins , but this is their rake machine stealing from every hand i play. According to Poker Tracker i have raked about $4488 so far on the tables i have played at in 5 days, which is about $800 attributed to me. Pokerstars must make so much money every hour/day/month , their tables are busy 24/7 and last month at one point they had over 150,000 players on the site at one moment !!!!
The FPP reward programme isnt offering anywhere near the value i should get. So to justify playing at Stars I need to be winning. I think playing upto 6 tables at once is making me a losing player, so i am going to concentrate on just the one table and actually focusing on the table players and getting my Poker Tracker and Heads up display working properly.
Just had a hour single table session and up $79 , so maybe this is the way to go.
Also cant justify playing at Stars as much, so will look to get the pokerplex bonus and rakeback going again, and play there when they have the 2/4 Omaha Hi/Lo tables going.
Had to turn down an offer to play at B'pool on Saturday night due to family plans. They have just started a £50 (+1 add-on or rebuy) that i think could become very popular and certainly is the sort of regular live game i am looking for. I have had some shocking bad beats in live play recently with runner, runner beating me in 4 seperate incidents for big pots i can think of in the last few outings.

No comments: