Friday 18 January 2008

3 out of 3

Today I had to go and revisit the hospital, for my first check since the operation 10 weeks ago. And I go the three things I was hoping for too.

1. Everything is Good with the new hip, I suspected so but good to get the x-ray and have it confirmed medically.

2. Dr. said I can drive again. Can finally get out of the house when I want.

3. Dr. signed me off until Easter. Which was a bit of a no brainer really as I still cant walk without a big limp, let alone run PE lessons. After Easter it is all Rounders, Cricket , Athletics so a lot easier.

Didn't play much this evening, but what i did was quality. About half an hour on PokerPlex Om8 $2/4 tables for about $100 profit and then found a pokerplex freeroll to the Sunday £40k. It was for Plex players only who have earnt 200 MPPs in the last week. But get this they are offering 5x£120 seats and 11 entered !!

With 7 left I had to take on a fellow short stack with KK v his AQ, but apart from that didnt really play a hand.
So now Sunday night I have got 2x£100+ tourneys to look forward to.

Deal'em good and it might yet be a very profitable month

2 comments:

Snapper said...

Wow thats crazy value, excellent mate and good luck for tomorrow night!

Robbieboxseal@hotmail.com said...

hope they do it every week.