Monday 14 January 2008

PAHUD up and running .....at last

I bought this software about 4 months ago and have only got it going today after countless emails back and forth between me and their support ( which was excellent , like Poker Tracker's).
For those who dont know what it does it enables the stats from Poker Tracker to be displayed directly onto the Table screen by each player. Here are some screen shots of it working:-
http://pokeracesoftware.com/hud/screenshots.php

I have a lot of stats on some of the regular players at PokerPlex and Stars now and need to begin to analyse their play. Dont quite know how to do this efficiently, think I may have to head over to the 2+2 forums and find out what is best.

Had PAHUD up now for 30 minutes and down $40 ...GREAT! Deal us another lucky hand.

1 comment:

Treeny said...

Hi Jon, nice blog!

If you want some help with your PAHud stats and which ones are most useful give me a shout.