Thursday 17 January 2008

Screenshots and being railed


Well here we go , in an attempt to liven my blog up and also a small brag about this win, I have put a screen shot in. Well that was the idea, but couldn't do it so Snapper sent me the file image. Im such a techno reject !
Will try and get one done properly next time and am also gonna learn how to put hand histories up with the card pics.
Snapper joined me to rail on this one with 4 left and we were on the bubble for about 40 minutes with everyone all-in at least once. Played a super aggresive guy heads-up , who eventually trapped/donked off his chips to me. It is good having someone on msn while you play these finals, he didnt confuse me by trying to give any advice but just the support is nice and helps to keep you focused. Hope you enjoyed it Snapps !
I will post all my good wins with screenshots if possible~~~~ a picture says a thousand words and all that.

No comments: