Monday 14 January 2008

The Bonus Chase

I've mentioned it a few times , but it does seem important these days where i am playing at lower stakes than the past and players are better than the past.
So here is where I play and what I get:

PokerPlex (Cryptologic) ~ 30%+ rakeback and $500 monthly bonus(3400MPPs)
Classic Poker (Cryptologic) ~ 30% rakeback and $1/15MPPs Tournament Sponsorship
Littlewoods (Cryptologic) ~ <30% rakeback and £100 bonus(1000MPPs I think)
Pokerstars ~ FPP & VPP scheme (current Gold Status)

I dont have any other deals at moment, really would like one on ipoker network ( Blue Square especially) but it is all a bit hazy if they do them or not.
Pokerstars offer the best choice of games , with Om8 nearly always having several games/levels to choose from, and I have raked probably $1500 there already this month... on Crypto this would have got me $500 in rakeback but Stars gives me nothing except these FPPs, which are hard to put a price on, but my 7000 is a lot less than $500, more like $100 . This FPP scheme though offers comparatively very little value though unless you get to Supernova or Supernova Elite levels.Littlewoods Bonus is good in terms of MPPs to $ value but it hasnt appeared in my promotions account last month or this.
So in all I will stick to getting the PokerPlex Bonus mainly through playing Om8 2/4 when the tabels get going in the afternoon or evening. Outside of this time will go play Stars but just the one or two tabels as i am sure the games here are tougher and i need to focus more here to say level or ahead.
Yesterday was a good day about $100 clawed back at Stars and a slight profit at Plex with heaps of MPPs.

Stay Lucky

1 comment:

Treeny said...

Jon, maybe I'm misundersting you but you can cash in your Pokerstars FPP's for cash.

Also, Party Poker offer a similar deal to Stars (not quite as good) and the level of competition there is allegedly worse thatn Stars