Thursday 29 May 2008

I just keep on rolling !

At last ! I did it ! Took down the BlueSquare league play-off game. I must have come in the top 4 at least 6 times before without success. But tonight I did it and a $1060 ticket to the $1.5 Million gteed European Chamionship of Online Poker (ECOOP). This will be my biggest event , in terms of buy-in and prize pool.



The big hand (luckbox) moment came when 4 handed. I pushed in with J,9 of diamonds to get called by the small blind and then to see the Big Blind and chip leader re-push, which forced out the SB. BB had AK and the flop brought two diamonds, and the 3rd on the turn. SB had been holding KQ suited and would have hit a FH. Nice protection for me !! hehe

I tried to do a deal with Blue Square to get the online seat transferred to live GUKPT seats but they were having none of it. Shame, as I really do want to play one of these bigger events and last year winning this would have given me a GUKPT main event seat. Also did a deal for 25% of the action in the ECOOP with "Logie66" when heads up. Funny, at the time it seemed a good idea, doesn't seem quite such a good deal now ! LOL

Sunday 7pm if you want to watch/play......not going to be fast tho.....5000chips and half hour blinds!!

Deal 'em good , till the early hours.

No comments: