Sunday 25 May 2008

110 chips to champ !!

Final Blue Square league game tonight. I started in 5th place, 4 points behind 3rd and no chance of catching top 2.

3rd and 4th got eliminated early, so I needed to come 7th or higher to get 3rd and 2x$109 GUKPT sat tickets. So there I am in 8th waiting for someone to go and it doesn't happen, next thing I'm low but hanging in. I go 3 circuits with my BB taking it down each time when all-in. At one point I have 110 chips and average is 5k !! I am really just hanging in desperately for 7th, cashing(top 3 only)is not a consideration. LOL
Then someone goes out, so I push in next two hands and amazingly three minutes later I am up to 5k myself. On this surge of fortune, I rush through to a chip lead and take the last 5 players out to win the tourney and $750 (+ the 2x$109 tickets)




Poker is a great game!

No comments: