Friday 30 May 2008

Am I a Luckbox !

'Stay Lucky JON' is my signature at a few forums and I can now find out if that is true.
Last night I was introduced to a new piece of software called "pokerEV" and it is Brilliant!
It can tell you how lucky you are on all hands that go to a showdown. Which is great for giving you more of an idea if you are still beating the game in the long term.

This is my graph at Pokerplex for the last week, playameing PL Omaha. A traditionally "lucky" game.



The green line is my REAL winnings and the red line is my EXPECTED winnings (or in other words what I 'should' have won). As you can see I was running good(lucky) for most of the week and then this morning have hit a bad run of all-ins and slumped a bit with my "luck" now pretty neutral for the week as a whole.

No comments: