Thursday 1 May 2008

April accounts

April feels like a dissastorous month. I have made both a gross and net loss !! First month for ages i have posted a net loss and it has left me a little dissilusioned with online poker. I will have to refocus my efforts for May and intend to make use of the two National Poker tour online leagues....and their added value...more in a later post on this.

Accounts for March

Poker Plex : down $1070
PokerStars: level
Blue Square: down $250
Full Tilt: up $45
Playing live: NO PLAY

In total for playing down $1275
Bonus of $500 and rakeback in region of $350

So -$425 for the month.

and +$3525 for the year so far.

Losing just over £200 shouldn't really be a major problem to my bankroll, but I have made the mistake of withdrawing into my main account and using it for general living. This was due to my Nat West card needing renewing so couldn't deposit , thus my bankroll gets hit hard and I cant replenish it.

Got a live local tourney on Sunday, not played one for ages or met everyone, so really looking forward to that !

No comments: