Wednesday 7 May 2008

bit of tourney success

Played a couple of the Gala and Blue Square league games last few days.

2 bad beats in the Gala games have left me with no points to worry about, remember it is best 5 only that count before mid June so not worried yet. I think this is my best method of getting a UK Tour seat.

In Blue Square league, I bubbled the final table in the first 2 comps and then tonight I managed to get a 2nd place for the first cash ($300) for 13 BSq league games. I was unlucky a lot of times too, especially with AA when i got it all-in with the eventual winner only for him to turn a 9 to trips up his pocket pair.

Also played the Barrow online game last night and took it down , although the highlight was outplaying Honeymonster on one hand only for him to do it to me next hand with his trips v my top pair Ace kicker, but wait another hook hits on the river to luckbox me the top Full House.

oh yeh Honey .....Mission accomplished !

No comments: