Friday 8 February 2008

Off and running in 'League

Well here i am posting again ! Must have had a bit of success to write about ?

No great win, but good points for the Blue Square GUKPT league.
It was the PL Omaha rebuy, my fave game of the league and one i have an outstanding record in. Anyway was low chips for a long way including 4rebuys/add-ons, but as we got to final table slowly chipped back into contention. Very slow game but eventually I got to heads-up with "reputo" who had a 10:1 chip advantage over me. However I was sure I was going to win it and soon doubled thru a couple of times till I was only 3:1 down. But then I took my foot off the gas a little and fell away to come 2nd for about $400 and 12 points in the league.
I'm 7th in league now , really need another couple of good results to get properly in contention. Check it out here and click February standings http://www.bluesq.com/bluesquare/bspoker/bluesquarepokerleague.shtml

Not much on the horizon , tourney wise apart from the freeroll for Sunday £40k tonight ( just 19 reg for 5 seats at time of writing). So I will be mainly just plugging away at the cash games and bonus whoring at PokerPlex.

No comments: