Saturday 9 February 2008

Quick Update~ Night time session

MORE SUCCESS, for the 3rd time in 4 weeks , I managed to satellite my way into the Crypto £40k on Sunday, courtesy of Pokerplex Freeroll. 11 first week, 22 in last night , so getting harder each time. In fact the only time I haven't qualified was when PsychoDave played it for me....there that should get a comment response.
Also played a lot of Omaha8 $2/$4 yesterday, ending about $50 down for the day. That deficit was reduced by some guy who turned up on the table at 12:30 , just when i was thinking of closing down for some ZZZZZ's, and began to play as though he didnt know the rules or was smashed out of his head. So I thought I would stick with it and see how long he lasted, soon it was just me and him heads-up. The last guy to leave the table left a message " carfund ..ENJOY". Well I didn't enjoy it really. He Bought in 4 times for a total of $200, but kept getting beats on me and winning the big pots, so I couldn't finish him off until well after 3am. In the end, of his $200, I had a $68 profit. That is the rake on the table for that 2 hours+ was $132 (later checked on PokerTracker and it had down $149.50 as rake for heads-up play).
These sites make a killing, no wonder they can afford to give me 31% back and a bonus each month.
Tonight is the satellite for entry into a special $300k tourney they have in May that will only have about 250 entrants and top 25 each win a $12k WSOP package. 1 in 10 win seats tonight. So here is hoping.

No comments: