Thursday 21 February 2008

Im a fool !

This Post is like a Catholic sinners 'Hail Mary'.
Got to get it off my chest, but I made a bad play last night and it is haunting me.
Blue Square League game, $25 PL f/out (+$300). Ive been in the top 3 all the way from mid stages and we are on the bubble, 4 left, payouts are $5oo,$300 & $200. utg is short stacked and moves all-in with just over 2 BBs. I am SB and decide to push my 7xBB with AQ of hearts into the chip leaders BB. He folds, short stack flips AA and survives while knocking me back. The BB then asks why? and says he had 23 which would have hit 2 pair on the river. Correct play here should have been to call and check it down. Cant beleive I didn't and serves me right when I was out on the bubble. Mistake cost me minimum of $200 and has got to me. I had so many chances to cash and win this too.
Anyway off my chest now, must move on, 3 Blue Square games tonight:League $10PL Omaha rebuy, GUKPT $1 satellite exclusive to those who went to Walsall and their "once in a blue moon" game tonight only $5 but lots of added money. Report tomorrow on all 3.

No comments: