Wednesday 27 February 2008

grind , grind, grind

Nothing really of interest to write about. Have been winning non-stop on the Crypto cash games , without the usual yo-yo losing session in between. So that has been good , probably in the region of $400-500 up last week.

The Blue Square league has fizzled out for me, and didn't even play the last couple as had no chance of making the top 4 prize places and had my place in the top 20 play-off already locked up. Came 11th in the end and top 9 got GUKPT points, not bad as I only played 10 of the 15 games, but still made $309 profit . Play-off is tonight , so maybe will make it all worthwhile if i can pick off the $1600 seat in that. I will give it another good blast next month too.

Vegas could well be 24-28 May, wher I can get Imperial Palace for £588, which seems a fair deal. Prices do seem to be getting cheaper for last minute departures too. So you never know my next blog entry could be from Sin city itself !

No comments: