Friday 29 February 2008

End of Feb....Accounts

So another Month shudders to a stop. I have spent the last two days losing $270 first day and grinding it back and more yesterday, which is pleasing, but cant help thinking why did I have such a bad day online Wednesday. Don't think I played badly, just variance I am telling myself, and I think I am accepting this as yesterday I put it down to winning so much thru variance too.
Wednesday also saw me crash out of the Blue Sq. league play-off in 5th place when my AJ re-raise was called by A4 and the big stack fish hit.

Got a 100 or so MPP's stiil to complete my $500 bonus for Feb, but will do my end of month accounts now assuming I stay level for the day.

So for January
Poker Plex : up $460
PokerStars: down $120
Blue Square: up $275
Playing Live: up $880 (£440)

In total for playing up $1495

Bonus of $500 and rakeback in region of $300

So +$2295 for the month.

and +$3665 for the year so far.

This is a big improvement on January stats, although significantly boosted by my success at Walsall GUKPT.

Most pleasing has been my improvement at Crypto on the Omaha8 $2/$4 tables. After 10 days I was gimping away and about $200 down and have since finished the month +$400 on these, running at almost +4BB/100 hands over the last 2500 hands. I have noticed some adjustments I have been making to my play here and hope this means I can continue in March along with the same sort of form.

A couple of Pokerplex freerolls coming up:
1st~ the £40k freeroll tonight(just 8 in at time of writing for 5 seats!!)
2nd~ A WSOP ($13k) freeroll on Sunday for Plex members who have earnt over 1500MPPs in Feb. At time of writing just 26 entered in other words $500 worth of value !!

With these freerolls for regular players, and the great bonus and rakeback deals, Pokerplex is definitely one of the best places for me to grind away at. Anyone who is reading and interested, let me know because I think you can get the same deal thru an affiliate sign -up, and we can split the extra.

No comments: