Monday 29 September 2008

ACES is Ace !!!

Last post I told you that I had backed Simon "Aces" Trumper in the WSOPE PLO event to the tune of £60 for 1%. Well he got it all-in with a good hand but multi-way it didn't hold up. So when he said he was looking for backers (@£30 for 2.5%) for the European PLO tourney I wasn't gonna bother but then he threw in the extra 'BONUS' of a free 2.5% of him in the GUKPT Thanet Event if he won £4k+. So I got tempted by what sounded a +EV situation and sent a transfer on stars.
Well I forgot about it to be honest and then tonight when I got home I had this very welcome surprise message on Blondepoker.



He only went and won it (well technically 2nd on a chop) for a £22,500 pay day. So a nice little boost to what is proving to be quite a good month even though I am not going to play live at all. And I also now have that 'bonus' 2.5% of Simon in the Thanet GUKPT.

I know I said I'd do it the next post, but have decided to share the graphs/charts from my software programs at the end of the month when I do my accounts and will be more relevant. And this month they should look pretty good !

No comments: