Wednesday 24 September 2008

Staking and more software

There are two more pieces of software, both free, that I have got on the new laptop now. Both for recording my results.

PokerEV
~ This is a very clever piece of software that tries to tell you how "lucky" you have been. Which it does to a certain extent by working out your +/-EV for each hand where you are all in. For the way I short stack PLO that probably works out at about half my big hands so a good indicator of whether I am running hot or icy cold.

PokerGrapher ~ This takes my PokerTracker stats and produces clear graphs for analysis.

I'll put a couple of screen shots up tonight or tomorrow.


Also have took the chance and invested in Simon "Aces" Trumper in the WSOPE PLOmaha that starts today. Cost me £60 ($111) to get 1% of him in this £5250 compatition. He sold 60% of himself within 2 days on Blondepoker and has got a good record, although his record is based around his game from a fair few years ago so dont know if it is a profitable stake or not, but might be interesting. His blurb to sell is here.
http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=36985.0

No comments: