Monday 15 September 2008

Another Year without Trophies & Medals

So last nights APAT online main event brought me no success once more, although I had a fair run finishing in 19th for $61 when my AK re-push ran into AA. I played some hands well , getting away from a few danger flops, but also didn't maximise a few great BB hands. I had AAx2, KK, QQ, AKx2 on the BB and pushed every time with it to raises, but never got the call I wanted, perhaps correct way to play the AK and QQ, but could have got more by slow-playing the top two hands.
So I finish the APAT season still without a medal, must be 35+ tourneys I have played now in last 2 years and never finished above 6th !! I'll be back next year.

Had a little win in the Middleweight freeroll on BlSq and won a GUKPT sat Token, although they seem to have credited the cash to the account.


No major events coming up. Might play the £100 Deepstack @ B'pool on last Sat of month(27th), but will have to wriggle a free passout as have arranged a trip to the Rugby League Grand Final for the following Sat.

Stay Lucky Guys

No comments: