Sunday 7 September 2008

August Accounts

Here goes then, don't think it is going to be great reading...


Accounts for August

PokerPlex : up $160
Blue Square: up $380 (totally due to Sneaks)
Full Tilt: up $60
Playing live: down $680 (tourneys=$430, cash=$250)

In total for playing down $80
No Bonus this month of course and hardly any rakeback, probably about $30
So -$50 for the month.

and +$6115 for the year so far.

Hardly the disaster month I feared once I have totted it all up, but this was due mainly to Sneaks who had a fair bit of success in the Blue Square league when I could hardly play and also due to a reasonable week at beginning of the month on Full Tilt and Plex while I was still online.
The live tourneys bite a little and I can't continue playing them at such a high level so often if I dont hit a result or two. My accounts include only the playing side of things and doesn't factor in the expenses, most of which came out of my 'Poker Fund' for my end of month tour down south.
Having said that, I do feel I am playing well in them and really beginning to recognise players styles, something I didn't do too well before and certainly was very poor (often non existent) at online.

I will be back at the Blue Square league tonight onwards and also got the APAT online series this week to look forward to. They start tonight with the PLO and then have a Stud, 6max NLHE, finishing with the NLHE main event (Which I final tabled in last year ---BRAG!)

Will update a bit more regularly now I'm back "at it", so keep tuned and stay lucky.

No comments: