Wednesday 1 October 2008

2 straight flushes but I'm still jealous

Last couple of nights have been a bit opposite: one I felt I was playing well but got unlucky time after time and lost a couple of hundred, whilst the other I seemed to be making bad decisions but got paid off lucky at the end with a few big hands ending me winning a couple of hundred.
At one point I had two straight flushes within seconds of each other. Pics of pokerplex hand histories here. The first one was real nice as I hit my straight flush against his Nuts Ace high Flush to stack him.




However even with these hands , I'm still in mourning as a whole load of the boys are off to Vegas tomorrow and Im stuck here in the north of England blowing my whistle!
Im gonna make sure Devilperch books it outside of term time next year!

Update on Daz in the WSOPE is he is not the next poker Million, but can have no complaints after going steady enough all day before he got it all in for an above average stack pot with KK against AK only to see the board savage him with a couple of Bullets. I think he enjoyed himself although he did show that he is a bit of a lightweight as he sat next to Jennifer Tilly all day and night without getting a date or even her number ! WUSS !

September accounts up tomorrow with pokertracker stats and Poker EV graphs. oh so exciting !

No comments: