Wednesday 29 October 2008

Yo-Yo Poker

YO-YO Poker
Thats is what I seem to be playing this month.
No nice easy gradual upswing graph for me this month, I have been up ( a bit), down a lot, back to almost even, down a lot again and now clawing back towards even ( fair way to go yet). Expect I will be posting a loss for this month, which is always a bit soul destroying.
However I feel there have been a few positives:
1. Got Dataminers going at last. Eyepoker for ipoker and just bought SpadeeyeOmaha for FullTilt & Party. Got a heap of hands on them and now sorting out how to code the data, but it does mean I am not sitting down with tables full of winners and usually sitting down with tables full of losers. This has to be half the battle even if it hasn't produced great results this month.

2. been great staking Simon Trumper and see him bring in a good return for me.

3. I have just found out PokerPlex are running a rake race for a month from Oct15, well I knew but didn't pay much attention until I looked to see I am on the table list. in 29th place on 26Oct and didnt play much upto then, but have hammered it a bit since so should be up in the cash places now. Cant see me making the top3 but its $200 I didn't know I would get....always like that, like finding a tenner in your coat pocket weeks later.

I will post an update pic each post until the rakerace end.

No comments: