Thursday 2 October 2008

Sept Accounts

Accounts for September

PokerPlex : up $705
Blue Square: up $420
Full Tilt: down $50
Playing live: NO LIVE PLAY ALL MONTH !!!
In total for playing up $1075

Staking : up $950 (ty Aces)
Bonus this month of $150 and not too sure of what this new pokerplex rakeback will be? I'm guessing about $250

So +$2425 for the month.

and +$8540 for the year so far.

This is a bit more like it and I only played from the 8th onwards ! I think PokerPlex is a lot softer than the Crypto network and has a lot more games on offer, I've already made a good $250+ start to Oct.

As promised here are the Sept. stats from PokerTracker


I also haven't been extremely lucky running fairly true , in fact PokerEV shows that I was slightly "unlucky" in both PLOmaha and also PLOmaha Hi/Lo. Red line is what I "should" have won based on normal luck and the green line shows what I did win.



Boys are in the air to Vegas right now, cant stop wishing I was there. LOL

No comments: