Sunday 19 October 2008

Aces is Ace ...again !!

You might remember a few weeks back I decided to back Simon 'Aces' Trumper in the WSOPE PLO and then the European PLO which he duly chopped for 22k (£500+ for me from my £25). Well the little tempter thrown in was if he cashed for more than 4k, then all backers would get 2.5% of him in the Thanet GUKPT. So today I have followed it and watched my "horse" make it through over 200 players to the final table. NICE ONE Simon !
He is the short stack at the moment, but with first prize at almost £70k, I could be looking at a tidy sum upto £1,600.

Not played live , and laid off a bit online , but being going fairly well making about $600 at Plex cash and getting a few 3rd places for the BlSq league, so we are back in this months comp now with 6 tourneys to go.

My eyepoker dataminer has been on overtime and I now have more than a million hands on PLO & PLO8 at ipoker. I am being much more selective with tables now using the table scan feature and only sit down at tables where most of the players are losers. I think this is probably the biggest step I have made in terms of online play for a long while and is something EVERY serious player should have. Better explanation with a few screenshots next blog..

For now, c'mon ACES !

Just realised why I dont play big MTTs much any more, just played a 200+ one on Full Tilt for "something to do". Fortunately I did OK and came 4th for almost 300 but it has taken 5 hours !!!

No comments: