Saturday 30 May 2009

May Accounts

Accounts for May
PokerPlex : down $40
PokerStars: down $120
Full Tilt : up $80
Playing live: up $1360
In total for playing up $1280
Bonus this month of $100 and pokerplex rakeback of $70
So +$1450 for the month.

and +$3870 for the year.


Had a good little run at the end on Stars and finally got the 7500 VPPs I needed. I also took part in their two big monthly freerolls, the $100k and the $Million (with added Porsche), and although I am not driving a Porsche today I did pick up $30 and $160 after going fairly deep and losing coin flips for big pots to be eliminated.

Nice though earning money for nothing and pushed my figures for the month up a bit too. Im running about the level I was last year, but do feel I am playing well at moment, especially in the MTTs, and I also got an extra site now worth playing at all times with this SUPERNOVA push at Stars.

All is good, stay lucky.

1 comment:

FurnessPoker said...

Nice going on getting the 7500 , I know you did a helluva lot of grinding to get this, well done :)