Sunday 1 February 2009

OK Jan accounts up now

First here are the Accounts for January

PokerPlex : down $340
Boylepoker : down $20
Full Tilt: up $50
PokerStars: down $30
VirginPoker: down $20
Playing live: up $110
In total for playing down $250

Bonus this month of $520 and pokerplex rakeback of $430

So +$700 for the month.

and +$700 for the year.



Again this shows the power of rakeback and bonuses, and in Feb I will be earning 25% extra bonus for my play as I am now on 7star VIP at Plex



It was also a good month comeback , because I plumetted early in the month to over $600 down, and recovered quite well. Here are my PT stats for the month, showing almost 15,000 hands played. If I can manage that amount this month I will be bringing in $1k+ in bonus and r'back, and if I can win at the rate of the last 2 weeks will end up with $3k or $4k. "IF", "IF" and "IF" .....one month it will happen!

As for live games this year, I really want to focus just on games with deeper stacks, so the monthly £100 ones at Stoke and B'pool are good, APAT games, Virgin Festivals and maybe a side event or two at GUKPT are ones that spring to mind.
One event that I would love to play is the PLOmaha Hi/Lo side event at the GUKPT festivals, only times you can play this game live in the UK but problems are they are only on twice and both times at the Vic in London and they are £500 comps...a bit out of my B'roll really. First one is on 21st March and if I run like God this month and make a fair whack then I might just go for it anyway. The other way is to try and get staked, I got a fair staking from local guys when I planned to play the Bolton GUKPT PLOmaha last Sept and on blonde and punters lounge forums there are active staking sections. Could do with pushing my PT stats into the green as ammunition to get staking there though.

No comments: