Saturday 31 January 2009

Tick, Tock, the end of month is nigh.

So The first month of 2009 draws towards its end and I am racing to get to the Top VIP level on Plex....thats 50,000 points total and I need about another 700....I'll make it no problem but I want to get done by 6pm so I can go and play a local live game at 7, such is the life of a poker addict like me. !! LOL
Mind you it's been a fairly calm and good last week or two so quite content really after the savage ups n downs of the first fortnight. I'm going to still be down a touch for actually playing but well covered with bonus + r'back so the bank roll will go in the right direction even if not by as much as I would have liked. Also , I will now be earning the bonus 25% faster/more too.
APAT season 3 has started and the Online league begins Sunday. It's a club(region) team based thing and I have signed up for Blackpool which might be a mistake as not enough have joined to give us the best chance, you definitely have an advantage the bigger your team. You can sign up for Blackpool here


So next week I got the first APAT National at Walsall to look forward to and of course tonights fish fest to exploit after this last 250 points to get now...grind...grind....grind.

Stay lucky chumps

No comments: