Sunday 25 January 2009

Late new years review & resolution

JESUS ! Just checked out my stats from last year, to find out exactly where I made my money. Here are the year totals:

Online : +$990
Live : +$210
Staking: +$1190
Bonus & Rakeback: +$6320

Total: $8710

Quite incredible just how important a good bonus and rakeback deal is. About 3/4 of my profit coming from it. Less than a $1k up online for the WHOLE year.

So what am I going to do this year?

To be honest, haven't got any set targets.

Would like to play more well structured events live and find a game online where I feel I am capable of winning all the time LOL..... don't know if that exists, but do feel I should be able to play at Plex and grind a fair profit through using the dataminer and tableselector of eyepoker and hopefully will improve further....maybe analysing my own game is something I should do more of.

Anyway I am whittling on now, so until next time, stay lucky folks.

No comments: