Thursday 1 January 2009

December and year accounts

Just got back from a great w/end out at Middlesbrough and Stoke watching the FA Cup and playing a great poker tourney, more on that another time.

First here are the Accounts for December

PokerPlex : down $460
Boylepoker : up $440
Full Tilt: down $30
PokerStars: up $230
PokerTrillion: down $80
VirginPoker: down $20
Playing live: up $200
In total for playing up $300

Bonus this month of $290 and pokerplex rakeback of $270, Full Tilt rakeback about $30

So +$890 for the month.

and +$8710 for the year.

NOTES:
1. Rakeback was less than my bonus this month for the first time. Whilst this might at first seem bad it actually means I am getting more back per $1 rake. I get 30% rakeback so my bonus this month was >30% meaning I was getting the equivalent of about 63% total rakeback, which is good by any standards ( this does not include the actual value of poker plex points which probably adds about another 3%). I hope next month to increase my standard to the 7 star ranking which earns Plexpoints at even faster rate (25% quicker), increasing my rakeback upto 70%+. I will do a year analysis soon and I am sure it will show that I make more from bonus+rake than from actually winning at the table.
2. This doesn't include the Virgin festival seat that I have won, as I dont include sat prizes unless it is actual cash.

No comments: