Saturday 27 December 2008

November accounts

Id forgotten about these, not too sure exactly on a few figures , but it is there or there abouts.

Accounts for November

PokerPlex : down $340
Blue Square: down $160
Full Tilt: up $40
PokerStars: up $110
Playing live: down $680
In total for playing down $1030 !!

Bonus this month of $200 and pokerplex rakeback about $230

So -$600 for the month.

and +$7820 for the year so far.

I didn't think I was that much down for the month, maybe I have forgotten something??
but two months running now where I have actually lost whilst playing, Not going to make the $10k profit milestone for the year that I had felt was a basic minimum earlier in the year.

Still I have been going OK this month and should be posting a fair profit at the end of the month. I have started looking at ThePuntersLounge.com and their online tourneys diary which highlights a whole load of value added games every day ! I picked out the Boylepoker game last night that had a $1000 added and came a tidy 2nd from 44 @ $20 entry for a $470 cash. Nice as would have only been about $200 without the added value !

Got a couple of games coming up and end of year thingys , so catch you all later. Stay Lucky !!!

No comments: