Tuesday 23 December 2008

Christmas greetings all !

It is the season of Merriment, although I have to admit things aren't all merry with me at the moment , but more of that another time perhaps.

Online I have continued to donk away a little by little at Pokerplex and yesterday morning took a hit for $200+ although I did lose one hand of $288 with trip aces going down to a runner runner donkey.
So I decided to have a break from the cash and play some tourneys. It was Suinday evening so had a blast at some DEEP,DEEP fields. I went well in all except the Full Tilt one. On Stars I played 2NLHE and a PLO8 one cashing in all, including the big $10 $200k g'teed with 26,517 runners!! 212th for $200 not bad and could have been better if my AJ had stood up. Must have played this tourney 10 times and think this is the first time I have cashed beyopnd the basic level.

And then my favourite of the night was on Virgin where I played the 15Euro satellite to their Virgin Festival at Newcastle on April 4th/5th. To cut a long story short and the fact there weren't any interesting hands and I never really got myself at risk here are the final positions :

So yee-ha off to Newcastle for a w/end. PsychoDave has already qualified in the AWOP league and I hope a couple of other guys will give it a shot too.......should be fun.

No comments: