Sunday 7 December 2008

Back Online and live at B'pool.

Im still alive, call the search party off !

The new Dongle thing developed some mysterious glitch and just wouldn't connect at home. Everywhere else but not at home. Contacted 3 mobile (India branch) and they were very helpfull without actually doing anything. Then last night it has just started working again, don't know why but I hope it will stay good.

So I haven't played online for 3 weeks.

Did play live at The G in Blackpool in their monthly £100 deepstack. Great little tourney this with 15k stack and 45 min levels, starting at 3pm on last Sat. of the month, will try and make it as regular as possible.
I started soundly on a fairly solid tight table and then made a lovely little play just before the break, where i floated a call from a double pot bet on J94 flop with K9 of spades. The turn brought 2 spades giving me the flush draw so I re-raised to 2.5k on her continuation bet of 700. I expected her to fold, but she called and I braced my self for the decision of a big bluff or to just let it go. However the river brough the 5 of spades and I value bet 2.5k again and she was forced to pay me off with top 2 pair. The table then started chatting about the hand, and I could see they had me down as a wild dangerous canon, which I love, but as you all know by now I am a pretty tight nit.
I made one little loose bluff that cost me a quarter of my stack, but then got going and started getting back upto average+ and I hardly got a hand. AK, AQ and Q,Q
being the only good starting hands I got all day ...until... after 7 and half hours I got the bullets in SB and pushed over the top of an early raiser who duly called me with her QQ. First card out was another lady and I was out. 7 and a half hours without getting my chips in at any time and then when I get Aces I get it all in and get dealt what feels like an under the belt blow. Shouldn't be allowed, or at least I should get some back as compensation.
Hell, imagine playing the WSOP for 3 days just on the bubble and getting it in with Aces against some "atit" merchant who gets lucky and takes your large stack home with nothing! STUPID GAME
Gez was down their too and final tabled where they all decided to chop it 10 ways !! Gez a £grand better off. nice one.

Had gone down the week before and played the Sunday night games at the Castle 6pm start --> out at 7:45 so went and played the G game at 8pm --> out by 11:30. LOL

Got to post the November accounts next...not going to be good reading again !

Might be off to B'pool later tonight. keep tuned all.

No comments: