Thursday 23 July 2009

2000+ views and MTT frenzy

Since the last entry I have been hammering the online MTTs, mainly PLO Hi/Lo, but also a bit of Razz, Stud Hi/Lo, HORSE and the Stars 8Game tourneys ( involves, 2-7 triple draw, LHE, Omaha Hi/Lo, Razz, Stud, Stud Hi/Lo, NLHE, PLO) which are great fun.
Been going fairly deep in most but apart from a $260 PLO8 cash for 4/169 on PokerPlex, they have all been low cashes <$100 or busting just short of the cash.
Official Poker Rankings is a good site and has a comprehensive list of all my Pokerstars tourneys, worth a look here

In the money at 18% and a ROI of 35% is worthy of staking, so hoping to keep it up and get some staking for PLO Hi or Hi/Lo tourneys. Preferably live but maybe online as well.

Tried to ring the gambling comission guy about the tour games, but phone turned off all the time and no response to my texts so still up in the air a little.

Played a fair number of local live pub games as well with some success, but last night I made my first bad move for a while.
I was BB and looked down to see pockets 10's. HoneyMonster made a raise from early position....could mean anything....but I was well ahead of his range so was going to push it back over the top......then another Adam, a solid player, dwells in the small blind before pushing all-in himself, I snap called even though in my head I had already placed his range and only 88 & 99 were hands I was ahead of. D'OH sure enough HoneyM got out of the way and he flipped JJ. It was only a £10 pub crap shoot, but still bit miffed as it was a clear mistake and junior play to call just because I had already made my mind up prior to him acting.

However every cloud has a silver lining and it gave me time to play Athers at Snooker afterwards which I really enjoyed. I haven't played pool or snooker for about 10 years and I played a lot in my 'youth' # I could definitely get back into it.

Sneaks, HoneyM, DazN and maybe a couple of others going to Blackpool for the £100 deepstack this Saturday so winners tourney report coming up Sunday Morning ! LOL

Keep in touch with yourself lads n lasses and stay lucky.

No comments: