Sunday 1 June 2008

All is not Gold

Just when I seemed to be doing no wrong, last few posts have all been success, then nothing goes right.
The 2 ECOOP games just never went anywhere.
In the Omaha I was chip leader after 4 hands, but that was as good as it got. 2 hours later I was just another also ran. Maybe should have pushed a little earlier, I had a chance and played pussy poker. Got to be more assertive in these bigger slower tourneys, hard to come back from a small stack as they are so much deeper.

Tonight in the NLHE got back above starting stack after 2 hours and then got re-raised 3 hands running, couldn't call any of them. Again a bit pussy like poker I folded AK twice. I think a more LAG approach might suit me better in these games. Although to be fair I was fairly card quiet and never hit big with any speculative hand. In the end tried to re-shove a LAG with 66 and he called with AJand hit them both on flop. Only 2nd time i had pushed and first i was called. If I had of won I guess I would have been upto average....they say you got to win the 50:50s. So I wasn't unhappy with the move , but "one Time" would have been nice.

Also lost $175 on Full Tilt in about 30 minutes last night....should see the luck chart !!

Back to Littlwoods for this June as they have a nice £300 special bonus on.

No comments: