Wednesday 16 April 2008

Long time....no see.......Blogger

Yep , im still alive and still playing poker.

Im sorry to have kept my legions of addicted online fans waiting for this latest post.

Ive had to go back to work and really enjoying it at the moment. Its amazing how 4+ months off work makes you fresh again !! LOL

Snapper came round and fixed my laptop up so I can now sit in front of the telly and make small chat with the missus while racking up the bonus and rakeback play.

As far as playing goes, I had a shocking start playing $3/6 Om8 and losing almost $300 in the first two days. Won it back now and am about even for the month, but means that barring a big MTT hit this month, a small profit after r'back+bonus is all I can expect.
Online I have started playing a bit of short handed PL Omaha and NL Holdem, with a fair amount of success. Read a fair bit about it on the 2+2 forums and despite some thinking that the old traditional buy-in for the maximum is correct as you can maximise winnings, it is becoming obvious that minimum buy-in gives you an unfair advantage against a table full of big stacks. I intend to make the most of this before everyone catches on and the sites start to increase minmum buy-ins. I'll try and post more on this in a later entry this week.

Live play was going to be the £100 f/out on Thursday 24th at the Manchester GUKPT, but Bolton have started a £40 PL Omaha tourney (max x2 rebuys) and I really fancy this. Might get to Bolton and make my mind up then.

Until Later, dealem Crypto

No comments: