Tuesday 1 April 2008

End of March.....accounts

March has been a less fruitfull month, due to the slow start because of Crypto wanting to change bonus/rakeback deals. ALso no live success this month to boost figures.

So for March

Poker Plex : up $60
PokerStars: up $60
Blue Square: down $175
Full Tilt: up $105
Playing Live: down $110 (£55)

In total for playing down $65

Bonus of $200 and rakeback in region of $150

So +$285 for the month.

and +$3950 for the year so far.

Obviously a very dssapointing month compared to last 4 or 5 , but I guess I at least didn't lose. I also lost about $150 tonight on OM8 $2/4, where I ran real bad for an hour 3 handed and left me a bit dissapointed for the month.

Still April is a new month and can get started on the full bonus and rakeback straight away.

Hope to have a few adventures and tourney successes to report, I do need to go and play live more often.

No comments: