Thursday 24 April 2008

Downswing

Been an up and down time since the last blog. Unfortunately a much bigger down then up.

I was going well with my short stack Omaha strategy and up almost 300 for a week, but then it just seems to have gone off the rails and I can't win a session. Combination of bad beats and poor play has resulted in a 600 downswing leaving me now 300 down for the month, fair to say confidence has gone a little.

Got beaten twice tonight with top FH versus Quads and last night bubbled in the Blue Square game with AK all-in 3 ways versus AQ and AA.

Better stop there before it turns into a bad beat novel. Should have a few days off really, but only got a week to get the last 1200 MPPs for the bonus, which hopefully should ensure i still stay in the black for the month.

Maybe my visit to Bolton tomorrow for the PL Omaha game will revitilise my play and fortune.

until later ......

No comments: