Monday 3 March 2008

Preferred Player

Just after I told you how wonderful PokerPlex was for bonus and rakeback, the whole Crypto network has had a tighten up and reduced the maximum bonuses on their websites to $200 with now 8 MPPs needed per $.
Why would they do this and put all the grinders like me off their site or at least limit the amount they will want to play? Why?
I couldn't think of an answer so I sent them an email asking "why?"
This morning I got this reply:

Alias = carfund
Account Number = x0x0x0x0x0

Hi Jon,

Thanks for your email.

I can confirm you are definitely one of our preferred players and your account, bonuses and rakeback will not change from your current level. You will still get up to $1,000 Monthly Bonus and 50% Rakeback. You should also have received an email to this effect. If you have not, please let me know and I will resend it.

Best regards,

Scott.
Poker Plex.



Preferred player , sounds grand, then I realised this might be a sign of respect for my play or they could be thinking 'sucker' dont want to lose this guy. LOL

Anyway do hope this means I can continue to bankroll build like previous months and hopefully my Om8 will continue to go tfrom strength to strength.

Last nights tourneys were a bit dissapointing, crashed early in the WSOP f/roll, made my usual never looked like cashing 100th/400 in the £40k and finished 2 off the money in the BlSq added money.

Had a bit of fun today, when I discovered a little scam going on PartyPoker Black Jack site with their bonuses that they periodically try and tempt you back with. Anyway after experimenting and working out how the scam worked, ended $81 up thru it. Even got Honeymonster $20 odd on his site too.
The PartyPoker marketing teams strategy is working though, I WILL be logging into Party more often now. But just to see if they have sent me another little bonus. Hehehehe.
If you have a bonus waiting in Party, and want to bonus whore it up with no risk, then get in touch.

No comments: