Friday 14 March 2008

Its a Dogs life ....no more

Not much to write about recently, hence no posts.

The wife has put a little pressure on me playing all evening, every evening. So evening games will have to take a bit of a back seat and as Blue Square have now cut the added money from their GUKPT league tournaments , I probably wont play those any more. Even missed the Forim Challenge on Virgin last night.

However I will play the £40k freeroll tonight on Poker Plex. My general play there has been a bit slow this month and down slightly, but still intend to make the $500 bonus by months end.

Had a phone call from my Mum yesterday along the lines of " I have some really bad news", I was expecting the worst, especially as my Gran is on her last legs, but it turns out it was one of my Mums dogs had to be put down. "Thank God for that" I thought unsympathetically, as it was a relief for me, however my mum was obviously a little distressed about it. She was 13 yo , so not bad for a dog, but I guess just like me and SKY Sports, dogs and owners aren't too easily seperatedand.

Anyway I get kicked out of the house Saturday night for a girls gathering, so I'm going to return down to Derby visit my Mum and best mate down there, but while there it would be rude not to have a trip into www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/ for the Saturday night £50 game. Looking forward to this as I have heard a lot of positive reports about the place and it is firmly established already as the Number one venue in the UK if not Europe for poker. Will report back here on Sunday night, with hopefully a bit of success.

1 comment:

Robbieboxseal@hotmail.com said...

jon its your wife your such a lamo as if you will listen to me about leaving off night games what ever GET ME A NEW DOG and you can play as many games as you like cause ill have something else to cuddle up to x