Sunday 22 November 2009

My Mate can Play (2)

A couple of months ago I did a post when a mate of mine scooped the B'pool £100 for the lot http://bigdealinabox.blogspot.com/2009/07/my-mate-can-play.html
Well now my other mate ( I know, I know, I have 2 Mates !! )can play too as he phoned me from the BoylePoker "Sponsor a Pro" comp in Dublin last night trying to be cool.
Mate~ "oh I'm in Dublin"
Me~ "How d'ya get on?"
Mate~ "Oh yeh I won it"
AS cool as you like and very matter of fact. Then got all excited and asked me to stick it on the FurnessPoker forum.
Great Prize for Daz, a 10,000 Euro deal to play in any tourneys he likes I think. Wonder what he will play ???
Unfortunately being a Sponsored player does have it's downside. Look at this hoody he had to wear !!


Here is his story

1 comment:

FurnessPoker said...

Fantastic Stuff and certainly a kickstart to what could be a "new" career