Saturday 5 September 2009

WCOOP off and running

Pokerstars' World Championship of Online Poker (WCOOP) has started. It is the online equivalent of the World Series of Poker and has a bracelet for the winner of each event WSOP style.

As I have mentioned here previously, I had targeted 3 events and had already satellited into 2 of them. The 3rd one was starting at 1am last night so I entered a last minute 50 seat g'tee satellite. And hey presto I was in.......


So I had managed to sat into all 3 tourneys, $644 of entries, for less than $150. Now I had to cash !? Which wasn't going to be easy as many of the world's best live and online players are also in. In the later stages of this one I had previous WSOP Main Event winners Joe Hachem and Tom McEvoy at my table at the same time , and it was only a 6 seater table !!!!

Anyway I made the cash and then laddered myself up rather than really go for it and ended up 134th for $240.. ........................

............................................... so all-in-all a good start , here's hoping to stay Lucky for the next two.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just seeing if i can
mamabox

FurnessPoker said...

Keep up the good work mate. I am sure your going to get a bracelet at some point :)