Tuesday 15 September 2009

Long Live Keith Floyd

. Keith Floyd RIP


Just got home from work to find that Keith Floyd has died. I love charachters of life and he was certainly one. I have such vivid memories from uni days of watching his afternoon show and making whatever he was cooking with whatever we had in the house ( NOT MUCH ! ) whilst drinking as much wine, beer or anything else toxic we had lying around...........and the food always tasted great .......Great Days !

Oh and Patrick Swayze has also died , let me tell you how all the girls used to think I was just like him LOL !

Poker has been a bit crap recently, on Stars at least, so I will skip that until the next entry, when I should have a report or two on my big WCOOP games coming up and progress on the local Poker Tour.

Stay Lucky Geezers

No comments: