Friday 10 April 2009

March Accounts

Accounts for March
PokerPlex : down $120
PokerStars: down $70
Playing live: up $120
In total for playing down $70

Bonus this month of only $90 and pokerplex rakeback of $70

So +$90 for the month.

and +$650 for the year.


All in all a very quiet month. Played alittle on PokerPlex and had some good runs in the SCOOP games on Stars and the Sunday $1/4Million's, but no cash to write home about.

Question that the last few months has brought up is due to my losing the last 3 months at Plex is ~ Can I hold my own in the Plex games by enough too make it worthwhile with the rakeback and bonus?
At the Virgin Festival I heard that Plex had withdrawn the deal I am getting from most players, so if they stick with me I will stick with them and make the most of it while it is still here.

Right enough for now, off to watch Barrow Rugby this afternoon in the local derby against Whitehaven which is going to be a BIG game this year and will put us top if we win !
Then local £30 pub game this evening followed by a Home game Sunday (if I can make it?) which is always fun and then finishing with the £100 deepstack at the G in Blackpool on Easter Monday. Lets hope in the next entry I have lots of success to report on.

Stay Lucky dudes

No comments: