Friday 6 March 2009

Feb Accounts

So here we go again, exceptionally dull so feel free to skip straight to the end.

Accounts for February
PokerPlex : down $650
Boylepoker : down $40
Full Tilt: down $30
PokerStars: up $460
Playing live: down $160
In total for playing down $420

Bonus this month of only $170 and pokerplex rakeback of $110

So -$140 for the month.

and +$560 for the year.

By far my worst month ever in terms of $/hr rate. In fact first time I think that my bonus+rakeback hasn't covered any loss on my main site "Pokerplex". I hope this is just a temporary blip, I could really do with a good month just to get my confidence back a little !!

Still having a ridiculous struggle to get Neteller to validate my ID, but I hope to have it laid to rest by MONDAY.

I've also received an invite to be sponsored to play the GUKPT PLO event in Newcastle in May, so will see if that comes to fruition.

No comments: