Wednesday 5 November 2008

New Month...Same Rollercoaster

Quick post.

November has arrived and my bottomline has plumetted and come back up again.

Saturday played the £150 tourney at Leeds ALEA. Great game, great room and will be back to play it again. 15k chips, 45min blinds and every level going. Basic story is I was going well and then ran KK into QQ on a Q hi flop and then AJ got outdrawn by A7. Probably misplayed the KK hand by not re-raising, but hey-ho.

Online dropped $400 in 30 minutes when I decided the value was all at 2/4 PLO. I got it all-in 7 times with the best hand and lost 6 of them , including 3 pots of almost $300. No doubts here, I ran BAD, BAD !
Still made a whole lot back since and probably hardly down now.

I dropped out of the rake race table but back in today at 27 just out of the cash. Stupid idea these rakeraces and I should steer clear, but I will defo make the $200 places now, gives me more incentive I guess.


Blue Square League has started and I have donked out just short of the final table both games with two pieces of play suitable of a monkey.

Friday night going to go and play a local pub game and hopefully see some of the regular crew. Always enjoy these games no matter how I play.

No comments: