Thursday 31 July 2008

July Accounts...Early this month!

Not going to play tonight, so might as well get them up now.

Accounts for June

PokerPlex : down $90
Blue Square: down $240 (combined disaster month with Sneaks)
Full Tilt: up $170
ClassicPoker: up $500
Nasty Duck: down $70
Playing live: down $120

In total for playing up $150
Bonus of $250 and rakeback in region of $200
So +$600 for the month.

and +$6165 for the year so far.

7 months into the year and less than $1000/month. I shouldn't aim for a set amount/month but more a certain #hands played or reach a set bonus /month really. So I will think about that over next day or two and post back.

I have a lot of live tourneys coming up, but intend to get playing as much as possible and complete the bonuses and I think this August I will start to play a bit more @ FullTilt as I like the site (+ I get 27% R'back too) and it is always busy in the PLO games there 24/7. I will also see if I can take advantage of any of their promotions http://my.fulltiltpoker.com/promotions?key=cGxheWVyaXg9MjgwMjI0JnRva2VuPVBEQTY3S0Q3TTRSQUJXRDQ0SFc1OA--
Second thing I intend to do is review my play and the software tools I use and how I use them. Apologies immediately to all the Poker technophobes who think it should just be a straight game of skill.LOL

No comments: